On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a Senior Compliance Officer with experience in physical commodity trading to implement and manage the group’s compliance programme.
- Design, implement and manage the group’s compliance programme across products and geographies
- Ensure appropriate reporting structures are in place for employees to raise misconduct issues
- Ensure that an appropriate anti-bribery and corruption programme is developed and implemented
- Provide advice to Front Office on compliance issues
- Oversee the activities of the KYC team and provide support when needed
- Several years of experience in Compliance within the physical commodity trading sector
- University Degree in a relevant field
- Experience in developing/reshaping Compliance programmes is preferred but not a must
- Commercially minded with the ability to develop relationships
- Fluent in English
What’s on offer
This is a great opportunity for someone hands-on and entrepreneurial to join a dynamic and successful Commodity Trading group.