Senior IT Project Manager, ITSM, BMC Software
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This is a contract starting ASAP running until end of October 2025 (18 month contract) on 60% basis.
Due to an end-of-life situation of the current IT Service Management tool on Premises, our client aims to migrate 1:1 to the Cloud-based follow up product of BMC software (Helix ITSM).
The internal expert team is supported by the vendor and an external implementation partner to manage the technical migration.
The required Project Manager will:
• Coordinate this technical migration team together with all stakeholders (IT: interfaces to various other applications, Business: Requirements from services relying on the ITSM, Regulators)
• Take responsibility for the overall project management.
You will possess as many of the following skills as possible:
• In depth experience as an IT PM (5+ years experience)
• Background on strategic ITSM projects is required
• Ideally with BMC software (Helix ITSM)
• Work experience in Banking, Exchange or any other regulated environment is a benefit
• PRINCE2, ITIL certifications are beneficial
• Cloud migration experience advantageous
• Fluency in English (German or Spanish beneficial)
Please note interviews would be conducted via video call, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. Our client offers:
• The opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment on a business critical project
• 40% working from home
• Modern office in central Zurich
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the most important financial companies in Switzerland? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application before the deadline on Thursday 16 February.