- Responsible for Project Lead Regulatory, within the scope of a project for new products or during the product lifecycle:
- Ensure the interface function between employer and Regulatory Affairs teams for the product approval/clearance in the country of interest.
- Education of staff members of R&D and Portfolio Management on regulatory related topics (e.g. Regulations or changes in the regulations)
- Monitor regulatory requirements, including communication and distribution in a level appropriate manner
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in the Healthcare & Life Sciences field
- Experience in Medical device, particularly in hard and software (in vitro)
- 3-4 years of experience with regulatory strategy
- Fluent in English, German is preferred but not a must
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!