Our client offers a competitive compensation and a dynamic working environment.
- Responsible for the entire recruitment process including candidate selection, interviews, reference checks and offer negotiations
- Collaborate with senior leaders to identify staffing needs and determine selection criteria
- Stay informed about trends and innovative recruiting techniques to be competitive
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement projects regarding talent acquisition products
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in HR or a business related field
- Passionate about recruiting and at least 7 years of hands-on recruiting experience, ideally technical and senior management positions
- Strong attention to detail, strategic mindset and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to close processes in a timely manner
- Fluent in English, German and other European languages are a great plus
Do you see yourself in this role and are you available immediately? Please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you!