On behalf of our client, Swisslinx are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join a thriving sales team to sell cutting edge IT software within the EMEA region.
This role will offer the opportunity to engage, educate and transform the way businesses can capitalize on high quality software faster than ever before as well as personal and professional development within a rapidly expanding company who is at the forefront of the devops and digitization revolution.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with customers to identify, qualify and close new customers in your territory
- Organize and own the entire sales cycle covering presentation, documentation, negotiating, and closing deals
- Create proposals, lead contract and price negotiations to present to management
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling software related products
- Proven experience owning the entire sales cycle within the SDLC domain
- Strong experience developing and delivering value presentations
- Excellent understanding of buying influences in complex sales cycles
- A passion for digitization, devops, and agile and strong background knowledge and experience within these technologies
- Proven track record in direct software sales, high-achieving nature and outgoing personality
- Fluency in German and English (Swiss-German or French will be a distinct advantage)
If you are passionate about the digitization revolution and feel that your sales skills are ready to move to the next level, please apply! We look forward to receiving your application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA