This is a contract position for 3 months with the intention to hire the individual long-term. Our client offers a competitive compensation and a dynamic working environment.
- Responsible for the entire recruitment process including candidate selection, interviews, reference checks and offer negotiations
- Collaborate with HR partners and external agencies to coordinate the selection process
- Responsible for the strategy of internal career and development opportunities
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement projects regarding talent acquisition products
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics or HR
- Strong attentional to detail and excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in Talent Acquisition
- Fluent in German and English
Do you see yourself in this role and are you available within a month? Please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you!