The main purpose of the role is to oversee the Eastern Swiss market, drive sales performance and strategy, as well as lead and cultivate a strong team of more junior sales representatives.
- Identify, develop, and implement business opportunities / strategies
- Define objectives for the team, set KPIs and track performance
- Responsible for P&L and reporting directing to the Managing Director
- Partake in group development initiatives with other senior stakeholders in the organisation
- Establish new clients through research, networking, and attending events
- Act as subject matter expert on technical questions
- Degree in Chemistry, (Bio)Engineering, (Bio)Technology, and further studies in business or a MBA highly desirable
- Strong experience working in a sales environment for a similar industrial / matrix organisation
- Knowledge of the Swiss market
- Proven leadership experience
- Knowledge of SAP
- Native or fluent German speaker, with ideally conversational English language skills
Our client offers an international and dynamic environment, with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop within the firm.
Look forward to hearing to receiving your application!