Test Manager, JIRA, XRAY
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Test Management of regular JIRA releases incl. all plug-ins used with a focus on XRAY
• Own the test cases (re- and progression) for XRAY and work in close collaboration with the test automation team.
• Execute manual XRAY test cases not automated.
• Take ownership of XRAY by providing support to the userbase (get XBlend involved were required), collect, analyse and align change requests with different stakeholders (e.g. JIRA owner, process owner testing etc.)
• Provide trainings and documentation for features/changes introduced with new XRAY releases (e.g. intranet articles, training videos)
• Participate JIRA product board meetings to understand possible impacts to XRAY
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will possess the following skills and experiences:
• 5+ years experience in the capacity of a Test Manager using JIRA
• 3+ years hands-on experience using XRAY in complex set-ups
• Basic understanding of administrating XRAY (workflow management, list values, dependencies)
• Experience with providing trainings in general and create respective documentation
• Experience working in agile environments
• Experience with other JIRA plugins such as Agile Hive, XPorter is an asset
Do you think this could be an ideal position for you? If you are interested in this challenge, then please send your full CV to the link on this page. We look forward to hearing from you.