FX Products, FX Swaps, Treasury, Cash Management
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This position reports to Treasury Operation Manager and interacts with other functional areas of Finance (Accounting, Controlling and Risk), Operations and Traders.
The candidate works in a team of four highly experienced Treasury professionals. Team play is therefore a must. Interaction with banks externally and with multiple internal teams on a daily basis requires good communication skills.
Full time (100%) position (60 – 70% FX / 30-40% Cash management) based in Binningen (Basel Area) or Lausanne.
- FX trade execution with banks via 360T
- Liquidity management via FX Swaps
- Checking bank confirmations
- Regular contact with the FX product specialist from the banks
- Reporting duties under FinFrag
- Execution of FX trades from the Trading desks delivered via the ERP System.
- Regular contact with the Trading desks and advising them on their needs / issues
- Identifying FX exposure and reporting to Group Treasurer / Treasury Operation Manager
- Handling strategic hedges in coordination with Group Treasurer / Treasury Operation Manager
- Checking open hedges versus commercial contracts
- Checking commercial contracts of unhedged FX exposures
- Creating Reports for Group Treasurer / Treasury Operation Manager / Accounting
- Support on Treasury related topics for the new IT program ACE.
- Setup of outgoing payments via ERP System into the E-Banking tool
- Support on cash-planning activities
- Checking of cash-balances, making sure all payments have been properly released
- Cooperation with accounting department
- Support on bank loan drawdowns / Reporting duties under the bank financing
- Commercial apprenticeship (preferably bank), college of higher education in Finance
- 3 - 5 years of overall experience in forex; ideally in a corporate multi-national environment or in bank
- Team player accustomed to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Good team collaboration and communication
- Structured and result-driven way of working
- Financial market expertise
- High professional standards
- Solid knowledge of FX products is a must
- Strong IT skills, Excel and Word is a must
- Fluent in English, further knowledge in French or German is an advantage
- Please upload the degree certificate as well as the latest reference letter
- If living aboard strong motivation letter is required as to why you are wanting to relocate