Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Analyse and deliver solutions on Microsoft Teams & Skype for Business platform components. This will involve solutioning, technical delivery, L2 and syndication with multiple stakeholders and peer technical groups through detailed documentation & presentations.
- Deployment and support of Microsoft Teams & Skype for Business providing guidance and deep technical knowledge on various Microsoft Teams & Skype for Business engineering and operational elements deployed in an Enterprise environment, including but not limited to:
- Microsoft 365 services leveraged by Teams
- Microsoft 365 Compliance and governance for Microsoft Teams
- Functionality transition from Skype for Business to Teams
- Skype for Business operational support
- Teams Room Systems
- Identify improvements, create business cases and conduct strategic planning exercises with senior stakeholders to develop roadmap and objectives, review current and proposed architecture to arrive at an agreed end-state solution.
- Understanding of Microsoft Teams (+ 2 years of experience) and associated Microsoft 365 technologies like Information Barriers, Data Loss Prevention.
- Understanding of Skype for Business, on premise
- Expertise in associated Microsoft 365 technologies such as Information barriers, Data Loss Prevention
- Cloud Voicemail
- Technical skills ideally in an Level 2 Operations role
- Experience integrating Teams & Skype for Business with other unified communications systems (chat, media, video, voice)
- Excellent written, organizational, and verbal communication skills as well as collaboration skills.
- Able to convey technical concepts to individuals without prior technical knowledge or understanding of topics.
- Able to coordinate and collaborate with business application stakeholders and infrastructure teams to ensure successful upgrades, installations or integration activities