Our client is a global leader within Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices. On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Lead Expert User Experience to join a 6 month contract with a possible extension in Basel area.
- Design, plan, perform, interpret and report results of Human Factors Engineering or UX activities, processes and
- Address interaction for Health Authorities (dossier, briefing books) related to HFE topics in alignment with cross-functional teams.
- Lead and manage all role related projects/local network activities, support/coach team members, participate in sub-teams and contribute to overall strategies and goals.
- Drive as HFE or UX expert the developments and understanding for behavior science and user-centric Connected Health products and solutions.
- Work closely with Connected Health colleagues to develop design concepts (e.g. prepare wireframes and user flows and generate first UX mockups) and help develop persona in conjunction with Product Owners.
- Lead the collaboration with external HFE and UX partners and contribute to the selection process.
- Generate, review and approve documents such as Design Control, Risk Management, HFE or UX and qualification documents (incl. labeling master file e.g. user interface specification, INST file).
- Promote and utilize the innovation toolbox to approach innovation strategically with engagement.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in engineering, ergonomics, psychology, human factors, usability, user interface design, industrial design/graphic design or related discipline.
- Excellent skills in English, verbal and written.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in applying Human Factors Engineering/usability to medical devices development, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good understanding and specific knowledge on applying Human Factors Engineering processes to medical device development from concept generation to health authority submission.
- Experience in project / program management.
- Experience in developing apps, software and/or industrial design.
- Experience in managing user studies (performed by vendors or self-managed).
- Experience in developing and documenting Human Factors activities for medical devices as required by regulation.
- Good understanding of the risk management activities.