On behalf of our client, a Swiss Financial Services Company, Swisslinx is currently looking for a WAF Security Engineer to join a 7 month contract starting as soon as possible in Zurich.
- Operate and maintain the Web Access Platform
- Use your interpersonal skills to consult business and IT stakeholders to integrate mission
- Implement and improve security standards and applications
- Provide tier L2 / L3 support for incidents related to the WAF / IDM solution
- Lead the upgrade of the DEV, QA, and Production AdNovum-Nevis
and life cycle management.
- 2+ years of experience with WAF, OWASP Top 10 and IAM Solutions such as Nevis, F5 or
- Knowledge of various Authentication methods such as O-Auth 2.0, OpenID Connect and
- Experience with at least one programming language (Go, Shell, and/or Python)
- Previous experience in User Identification and User Management
- Previous experience in web application Firewall
- Previous experience in an agile Scrum setup
- Fluency in English, written and verbal
Are you currently looking for your next challenging opportunity? Do also you fit in to the above mentioned criteria's? Please apply today via our job portal!