About our client
Our client is one of the leaders in investment management space.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Windows System Engineer.
This is a contract until end of the year (6 months) based in Zug.
- Support our SQL Server farm (based on Always-on Availability Groups)
- Support our virtual vSphere environment (based on vSphere 6.5)
- Support our Windows 2012 / 2016 Server environment and Messaging Environment (Exchange 2010 on-premise and Exchange Online)
- Support our expanding cloud environments (O365 / Azure / AWS)
- Maintain our Active Directory implementation and assist in day to day activities.
- Support the global IT team in various activities (upgrade projects, migrations, office setups, security implementations, etc.)
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system problems and provide solutions in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
- Tertiary qualification in IT or a related field and an extensive experience in a large and well-structured IT environment
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking and related protocols / services
- Strong IT infrastructure background (virtualization, security and network services)
- Extensive hands-on experience with the setup, administration and troubleshooting of vSphere environments and high availability SQL Server (2012/2014/2016) solutions
- Good knowledge of O365 and cloud-based solutions
- Proficiency in Powershell scripting
- Good command of English language (written and oral)
What’s on offer
- Work in a challenging environment
- Multi-cultural team
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.