Contribute to originate and potentially lead a variety of buy and sell side corporate finance mandates, dealing with potential buyers and sellers in terms of project execution. This person will also be responsible for day to day management of the transaction including direct liaison with key client stakeholders.
In this role, you should have an international background and have experience working for an international bank (M&A or corporate advisory).
Relevant level of skills required for the position:
• Must have experience in M&A, investment banking, or corporate advisory in a large international company
• Minimum 5-7+ years experience in leading day to day execution of relevant M&A transactions in Corporate Finance, Investment Banking or Private Equity
• Demonstrated experience in modeling, analysis
• Confidence in leading meetings with clients, vendors/bidders, lawyers and other transaction advisors: ability to articulate strategies, operating models, functions, macroeconomics and financial analysis.
• Executive-level presence and appropriate level of confidence
• Strong project management, coaching and communications skills
This is a great opportunity with a great client!