- Establish and monitor an effective credit approval process by presenting the necessary information to the banks risk unit and following up on approved credit decisions
- Present the CTF relationship managers with an independent and comprehensive credit application package which clearly outlines proposed risks including structural, financial, country, operational and pricing risk
- Innovate solutions for sound credit decisions, and helping to facilitate internal and external communication
- Reporting directly to the Head of Credit and daily monitoring of credit exposure and key risk metrics in anticipation of potential exceptions and breaches
- Relevant education within Finance
- Excess of 4 years’ previous banking or Big 4 Consultancy experience
- Experience within Commodity Trade Finance and Credit Risk is a must
- Solid analytical skills paired with excellent communication skills
- Fluent English required, German or Russian an advantage
So if you like working in a fast paced international environment and interested in a new challenge - This is the opportunity for you.
We look forward to receiving your application!