Our client is one of the leading international pharmaceutical companies based in Zug.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging temporary role in their Finance department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Budgeting, controlling, accounting and cost management
- Representing Finance within the Commercial function to ensure to ensure effective business planning
- Providing financial management information to decision makers
- Ensuring timely monthly and quarterly closings
- Responsibility for timely transactional execution, correct system set ups and demand review
- Supporting strategic planning
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in finance and production controlling
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in German and English is a must
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Accounting and Finance.