On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a Big 4 trained Group Controller / Head of Accounting to be responsible for the accounting of the group’s companies and the consolidation at group level.
- Prepare yearly and quarterly reporting and produce annual- and interim reports in compliance with IFRS
- Supervise the consolidation function and finance/accounting team as well as the tax function
- Liaise with various internal departments with regards to any accounting and controlling matters as well as with auditors
- Ensure application of latest IFRS accounting standards
- Share reports and analysis with Management
- Relevant educational background to degree level
- Further education in Finance and Accounting, ACCA or CPA. Ideally IFRS certified expert
- Minimum 7-8 years of relevant work experience within Accounting or Audit with exposure to IFRS; previous experience in a Big 4/5 is a strong advantage
- Great analytical and interpersonal skills
- Tech savvy with competence in Excel and Abacus is an advantage
- Native German and fluency in English is a must
What’s on offer
This is a newly created role where you will have the opportunity to strengthen the accounting team and build up the specific IFRS accounting knowledge at HQ.