On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a Big 4 trained and hands-on Group Internal Auditor with experience in the Energy Trading sector to join a small but dynamic team of seasoned Auditors.
- Participate to or lead internal audit assignments across various locations
- Provide independent and objective reviews and assessments of the business activities, operations, financial systems and internal control environment of the group
- Perform diverse risk analysis and assessments which will lead to the conduct of audits
- Draw and defend conclusions on the effectiveness of internal controls and participate to the ongoing improvements of processes and the internal audit function in general
- 5+ years of experience in audit within the Energy Trading sector
- Ideally a few years spent with a Big 4 as well as experience in audit or risk within an Energy Trading group
- Understanding of the Energy Trading business (physical & paper/derivatives) and ideally Gas and/or LNG as well as experience in interacting with front and middle office
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to travel from time to time (25%)
What’s on offer
Our client is a leading and reputable Commodity Trading group offering stability and career perspectives as well as a challenging environment. Whilst our client is open to review different profiles, this role will ideally suit someone who spent a few years in audit with a Big 4 and also have a couple of years of experience working for an Energy Trading company.