In this demanding yet rewarding position, you will develop your skill set within a dynamic environment whilst gaining exposure to the compliance, finance and risk areas.
Your main responsibilities will include:
-Booking of trades on a daily basis (equities, bonds, futures, options & derivatives)
-Activities related to fund administration and reporting
-Assisting with preparation of management accounts and budgets and document preparation for auditors
-Supporting the preparation of high quality, comprehensive quarterly and yearly financial reports
-Accounts payable invoice processing and payments
-Accounts receivable invoice preparation and reconciliation of incoming funds
In order to be considered as a potential candidate, you must hold the following:
• Educational background in accounting or business administration (Sachbearbeiter Rechnungswesen)
• 1-3 years’ experience in accounting/auditing, ideally with exposure to financial services
• Ability to handle a pressured work environment and meet deadlines
• Fluency in both German and English
• Excellent skills in Excel and knowledge of IFRS
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!