This is the perfect role for an established PMO or a Junior Project Manager who has the drive to grow into a bigger role and take on more responsibility. Take a look at the required skills below and if you think that this is the job for you then click apply!
- Leading project teams of onsite developers, requirement engineers, testers for the implementation of new requirements
- Interaction with different business and IT stakeholders, front to back
- Proactively tracking budgets and status
Essential skills required:
- IT Project Management (or 2-3 years of PMO administration)
- Experience within Investment Banking, Securities Trading or similar environments
- Ability to manage a project to assure IT front-to-back delivery and integration testing
- Ability to perform quality checks on overall IT delivery timelines and to ensure that the plans delivered by different teams are aligned
- Previous experience with Agile methodologies
- Comfortable with administrative processes such as updates of budget forecasts and resource allocations using internal project management tools
Only applicants with EU Nationality or a valid Swiss work permit will be eligible for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants we can only contact the most suitable candidates for this position.