For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Zug, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as a Regulatory Affairs Manager. This is a contract, remote position for at least 1 year.
- Responsible for all facets of regulatory support to market products - including development of regulatory strategies and submissions
- Assessing and communicating regulatory risks and challenges
- Consulting and supporting R&D teams during product lifecycle
- Working in a cross-functional, multi-site team to ensure alignment and harmonization
The ideal candidate:
- University degree in a scientific discipline
- At least 5 years in depth industry related work experience
- Experience in a regulated environment
- Experience with medical devices are is advantage
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!