Legal Counsel, Wealth Management, Investment Management, Tax, Structuring, Corporate Law, Contract Law, Financing
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
- Conduct in-depth analysis of investment structures, identifying opportunities and risks, and providing strategic guidance to optimize investment strategies
- Provide advisory on tax laws and regulations, ensuring that investment strategies are tax-efficient, and providing guidance to clients on tax planning
- Advise on trust structures, estate planning, and related legal matters
- Monitor and interpret regulatory changes and advise the organization on compliance requirements
- Provide legal support in matters related to corporate law, specifically transactions
- Utilize your extensive experience with fund structures to guide the establishment and management of investment funds including private equity
- Review and negotiate a wide range of contracts, agreements, and legal documents to protect the interests of the organization and its clients
- Assess legal risks associated with investment strategies and provide proactive advice to mitigate potential liabilities
- Law degree from a Swiss, European or US University, bar admittance would be an asset
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in similar role with profound knowledge on investment structures, tax law, regulations, corporate law, and trust law
- Extensive understanding of both Swiss and Anglo-Saxon law, proven experience with cross-border transactions and subsequent integration into existing structures
- Proven expertise in fund structures, including fund formation and management
- Full business fluency in English with German being highly advantageous
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills and ability to work independently on assigned projects
- Keen attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality legal services
If you are a highly skilled legal professional with a passion for investments and a track record of success in advising on individuals on a broad variety of legal matters, we invite you to apply and are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please note that we can only consider candidates currently based in the EU and who fulfil the above requirements including languages skills.