Our client is an international commodity trading group.
On behalf our client, Swisslinx is looking for an experienced and hands-on Grains Traffic Operator fluent in Russian to join the Operations team based in Zug.
- Ensure grains operations are managed efficiently and effectively
- Negotiate and issue documentary letters of credit and process as well as check invoices
- Liaise with various departments and 3rd parties to ensure correct appointment, vessel loading/discharge, transport instructions, storage operations and related documentation are managed in a timely manner
- Act as a link between the company and banks, inspectors and storage facilities
- Execute contracts, highlight operational concerns, nominate vessels for clearance, appoint inspectors, and check deliveries
- 5+ years of experience in Operations within a soft commodity trading company with specific knowledge of Grains
- Relevant educational background
- Organised, independent and focused approach to work
- Proficient use of MS Office and relevant ERP systems
- Fluent in Russian and English
- Holder of a valid permit to work in Switzerland or EU national
What’s on offer
Our client is an international and growing group. Grains is currently a big focus for them, hence this is a great opportunity for an experienced and Russian speaking Traffic Operator who wants bring her/his expertise in a dynamic company and participate to the growth of this line of business.