On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a young and motivated Junior Energy Risk Analyst to join their experienced team based in Zug.
- Production and reporting of P&L, exposures and VaR
- Investigation of issues (e.g. booking, pricing) in Endur ETRM system impacting P&L and/or risk
- Developing and implementing enhancements to spreadsheets used for analysis and reporting
- Involvement in projects to enhance reporting systems and/or migrations – reconciling MTM’s and Deltas and understanding impacts of changes in methodology
- A first experience in Risk or Middle Office within the Energy Trading sector
- University Degree in Finance, Economics or Mathematics
- Good understanding of the Gas, Oil or Power markets
- Solid Excel and VBA skills
- Fluency in English, any other language is an advantage
- Hands-on attitude
What’s on offer
Our client offers an international and dynamic environment. You will be able to learn from an experienced Energy Risk team and have a wide range of responsibilities.
This opportunity will ideally suit a young professional who had a first exposure to the Energy Trading sector and wants to take her/his career to the next level.