On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a Bar admitted Senior Legal Counsel with proven counselling experience in the Commodity Trading sector to join their team in Zug.
- Manage litigation and arbitration cases
- Handle legal and compliance issues with external trading partners
- Assist in case of demurrage and cargo claims
- Draft, negotiate and manage commercial agreements mainly in Common/English law
- 10 years of experience in Commercial and Common law with a majority of these years spent in the Commodity Trading sector
- LLM/University Degree in Law and Bar admittance
- Excellent understanding of current regulations affecting commodity trading companies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
What’s on offer
Our client is fast growing commodity trading group offering a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. This role will ideally suit a seasoned and resilient Commodity Trading Legal Counsel.